Introduction print – Bill
Introduction print – Explanatory Memorandum
Amended print – Bill
Amended print – Explanatory Memorandum
First House: Legislative Council
- Introduced by Ms Colleen Hartland
- First reading passed
- Second reading moved
Click Here to View the Second Reading
Debate resumed 24/06/2009.
- Second reading passed
Committee of the whole
- Date committed
- Amendments were circulated by Ms Hartland 24/06/2009.
- Amendments circulated
- Committee of the whole completed - Bill amended
All the amendments circulated by Ms Hartland were agreed to.
- Third reading moved
- Third reading passed
Second House: Legislative Assembly
Message received from Council
- Message received from Council
The Legislative Assembly refused to entertain the bill as it seeks to impose a levy which is unlawful, being the exclusive power of the Legislative Assembly as set out in the Constitution Act 1975.
The Council took note of the Assembly's message refusing to entertain the bill and no further action is scheduled.
- Bill lapsed at the end of the 56th Parliament