Who to contact
The Office of the Chief Parliamentary Counsel (OCPC) can help with:
- general enquiries about this website
- locating and accessing legislation
- locating and accessing legislative information
OCPC cannot provide legal advice about the meaning or effect of legislation. For this you will need to contact a lawyer.
OCPC also cannot provide information or advice about the policy of any legislation. For this you can contact the government department that is responsible for the legislation.
When contacting OCPC, make sure you include your contact details and as much information as possible regarding the legislation or legislative information that you are seeking.
The Parliament may be able to help with enquiries about Bills that have been introduced:
- post: Parliament House, Spring Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
- fax: (03) 9654 5284
In your email, please provide the following information:
- what you’re trying to access (including, if it is an Act, statutory rule or Bill, its title)
- details of any error messages received
- the steps taken leading up to the problem
- a contact phone number
We welcome your feedback to help us improve this website.
You only need to provide your contact details if you want a response.
- confirm we’ve received your feedback within 3 business days
- respond within a reasonable time
- if requested, provide a further response within 10 business days
Submit your written feedback by:
Reviewed 05 March 2020